Skip to main content

Welcome Back!

Welcome Back!  I hope everyone had a great summer and I am looking forward to another great year in physical education and health!  Here are a few reminders:

·        -Students must wear sneakers on days that they have PE and Health

·       - If a student is unable to participate, please send in a written note

·      -Health class will begin the week of 9/7 and it will take place on the 2nd day I see your child (i.e. if I see your child on Monday and Wednesday, Monday will be PE and Wednesday will be Health)

     -Our first physical education unit will focus on Cooperative Challenges and our first health unit will be bullying prevention.

      -The link below contains the scope and sequence for Health, please contact me with any questions!  (This is also available on the Parmenter school website under the "Academics" tab.
    

   ~Mrs. Doyle

Popular posts from this blog

March Update

This month, we are starting hockey skills in P.E. and we will be learning about Safety and Injury Prevention in Health! Some topics we will be learning about in Safety and Injury Prevention include: Street safety, school safety, bus safety, bicycle safety, water safety, and fire safety.  We will also talk about strangers and basic first aid. Stay tuned for more updates throughout the month!