Skip to main content

So proud of all of our Heart Heroes!!


Students in grades 3-5 recently completed our annual Jump Rope For Heart Community Service Project and I am SO PROUD of all of our heart heroes!  As a school, our goal was $2,500.  Not only did we meet our goal, we more than doubled it!!  We raised $5,329 for the American Heart Association!!  Thank you so much for participating and making a huge difference in the lives of others!!  I’ve included some pictures of our Jump Rope for Heart stations as well.  I hope everyone has a wonderful vacation!!
Helicopter!

Speed Jumping

Hippity Hops!

Tricks

More helicopter!

Chinese Jump Ropes

Popular posts from this blog

March Update

This month, we are starting hockey skills in P.E. and we will be learning about Safety and Injury Prevention in Health! Some topics we will be learning about in Safety and Injury Prevention include: Street safety, school safety, bus safety, bicycle safety, water safety, and fire safety.  We will also talk about strangers and basic first aid. Stay tuned for more updates throughout the month!