Good Afternoon!
As we wind down before vacation, students are finishing their basketball skills in P.E. and disease prevention in Health. I have been impressed with the amount of effort students have been showing, especially so close to vacation!
After vacation, students in K-5 will begin their eye-hand coordination units. Specifically, grades 3-5 will be working on overhand throwing with accuracy, while K-2 students will be working on their self-toss skills and underhand/overhand throwing.
In health, K-2 students will work on identifying and understanding emotions, self-esteem, and resolving conflicts. The focus for 3-5 will be recognizing personal achievement, appreciating differences, and coping with emotions.
I hope everyone has a wonderful, active vacation!
Mrs. Doyle
As we wind down before vacation, students are finishing their basketball skills in P.E. and disease prevention in Health. I have been impressed with the amount of effort students have been showing, especially so close to vacation!
After vacation, students in K-5 will begin their eye-hand coordination units. Specifically, grades 3-5 will be working on overhand throwing with accuracy, while K-2 students will be working on their self-toss skills and underhand/overhand throwing.
In health, K-2 students will work on identifying and understanding emotions, self-esteem, and resolving conflicts. The focus for 3-5 will be recognizing personal achievement, appreciating differences, and coping with emotions.
I hope everyone has a wonderful, active vacation!
Mrs. Doyle
