Hi Everybody!
I just wanted to remind you that the fun run starts at 9 am on Sunday, June 10th and the 5K begins at 10 am. The fun run is free and fun! Ages 3-6 will run 50 yards and ages 7-12 will run 100 yards. Students in grades 3-5 made "What's Fun About Running?" posters and they came out great! Keep an eye out for your child's poster at the finish line and I hope to see you and your family on June 10th!
Ms. Michalos
I just wanted to remind you that the fun run starts at 9 am on Sunday, June 10th and the 5K begins at 10 am. The fun run is free and fun! Ages 3-6 will run 50 yards and ages 7-12 will run 100 yards. Students in grades 3-5 made "What's Fun About Running?" posters and they came out great! Keep an eye out for your child's poster at the finish line and I hope to see you and your family on June 10th!
Ms. Michalos