Welcome to the Parmenter PE and Health Website! I'm excited that I'll be able to share the latest happenings in PE and Health with you! At the beginning of the year, I talked to students about the expectations I have for every class.
Students must wear sneakers on days that they have PE and Health because I always try to incorporate some sort of movement into every class they have! Students are also expected to behave appropriately. This includes being respectful, listening, and following the rules for the specific activity that we are doing.
Effort is also something that I always look for. I always emphasize that I am not looking for the best athletes, but for the students who try their best.
"If you had fun, you won!"
Students must wear sneakers on days that they have PE and Health because I always try to incorporate some sort of movement into every class they have! Students are also expected to behave appropriately. This includes being respectful, listening, and following the rules for the specific activity that we are doing.
Effort is also something that I always look for. I always emphasize that I am not looking for the best athletes, but for the students who try their best.
"If you had fun, you won!"